Tuesday's SUP Workout 18 March 2014
Well it is Tuesday so you know what that means. This morning was the first time that I have not been able to participate in a session. It was good (will have to get used to it as a qualified PT) and bad (as it looked like hard work but enjoyable, if that makes any sense). This was all about endurance both muscular and cardiovascular.
It was a partner circuit today with one of the twosome completing a 400m (ish) paddle as quick as they could while the lonesome onesome stayed on the bank and carried out the activity. The activities were:
* Burpees (it is one of my circuits so you know there will be burpees)
* Supine Alt Arms and Legs (Dead Bugs - lying flat on your back)
* Jump Squats
* Supermans (Prone position - lifting feet, hands, arms and chest off ground)
* Inch Worms (with a push up)
* Clock Hops (Plyometric Imagine a clock face and hopping from inside of the clock to the outside and back in again
The average time that it took for the participants to get back from there 400m (ish) paddle was between 2 and 2.5 minutes, so you are definitely getting that endurance going.
It really was a nice morning out there this morning with a very nice sunrise which makes the hard work that much more enjoyable. Well that is what I told the guys.